I Need Funding
The TDEC State Revolving Fund (SRF) program provides low-interest loans and technical assistance to cities, counties, utility districts, and water authorities across the State for planning, design, and construction of drinking water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
If your community is interested in utilizing the SRF loan process please select a program below.
Important Dates to Know
SRF Funding Process
1. Solicitation for Clean Water and Drinking Water Projects (Sent in January with a February deadline)
2. Project Scoring (March/April)
3. Develop/Finalize of Priority Ranking Lists (June)
4. Intended Use Plans (IUP) Meeting (July)
5. Apply for Federal capitalization grants (August)
6. Notify those on PRLs (August/September)
7. Second Drinking Water Project solicitation (August)
8. Notice of award (September/October)
9. Proceed to loan request process
This Page Last Updated: March 5, 2021 at 3:49 PM