Air Pollution Control Board
Meeting Details: (Revised 09/20/2023)
October 11, 2023 - 9:30 AM CDT
William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower
In-Person & Remote Access Via WebEx
Third Floor - Nashville Room
312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue
Nashville TN 37243
Join this meeting via WebEx
- WebEx Meeting Link: Coming soon...
- Meeting number (access code): Coming soon...
- Meeting password: Coming soon...
- Public Comments: If you wish to speak on a topic(s) discussed in the meeting, please print your name on the sign-in sheet provided at the guest table or type your name into the Webex chat box. Someone will recognize you during the meeting for comments or questions.
Participants may also join by mobile device:
- Coming soon...
Participants may also join by phone:
- Call: Coming soon...
- Access code: Coming soon...
2022 Meeting Dates
March 9 - Cancelled
April 13 - Cancelled
May 11 - Cancelled
July 13 - Cancelled
August 10 - Cancelled
November 9 - Cancelled
December 14 - Cancelled
2023 Meeting Dates
March 8 - Cancelled
April 12 - Cancelled
July 12 - Cancelled
September 13 - Cancelled
Fourteen members: twelve appointed by the Governor for four-year terms and two ex officio.
- a registered professional engineer with at least five (5) years' experience in the field of air pollution control;
- a licensed physician with experience in health effects of air contaminants;
- a person working in a field directly related to agriculture or conservation;
- a person actively working in the management of and with current full-time employment in a private manufacturing concern and have a college degree and eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in permit compliance for Title 5 or Non-Title 5 sources for a manufacturing facility permitted in the State of Tennessee;
- a county mayor or chief executive officer of a Tennessee county;
- a person working in municipal government;
- Two (2) persons from Tennessee industry and with current full-time employment with a private manufacturing concern and have a college degree in engineering or equal and eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in air pollution abatement for either a Title 5 permit holder or a Non-Title 5 permitted source in the State of Tennessee;
- a person involved in the program of an institute of higher learning in the state involved in the conducting of training in air pollution evaluation and control;
- a person representing conservation interests;
- a small generator of air pollution representing automotive interests;
- a person representing environmental interests;
- Commissioners of Environment and Conservation and Economic and Community Development or their designees.
Commissioned under T.C.A. 68-201-104.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2025 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
|Dr. John Benitez||08-31-2025||Licensed Physician with experience in health effects of air pollutants|
|Dr. Chunrong Jia||04-30-2024||Environmental Interests|
|Nicholas Ramos||04-30-2026||Conservation Interests|
|Stephen Moore||08-31-2023||Working for Eastman Chemical Company with technical experience|
|Dr. Shawn A. Hawkins||08-31-2024||Working in field related to Agriculture or Conservation|
|Richard Holland||08-31-2023||Working for Industry with technical experience|
|The Honorable Ken Moore, City of Franklin||08-31-2021||Working in Municipal Government|
|Dr. Joshua Fu, Ph.D.||04-30-2022||Involved with Institution of Higher Learning on air pollution evaluation and control|
|Michael Haverstick||08-31-2022||Working in management in Private Manufacturing|
|Dr. Ronnè Adkins, Ph.D.||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Dept. of Environment and Conservation|
|Caitlin Roberts Jennings||06-30-2022||Small Generator of Air Pollution representing Automotive Interests|
|Amy Spann, P.E.||08-31-2022||Registered Professional Engineer|
|The Honorable Larry Waters,
|Jimmy West||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Dept. of Economic and Community Development|
October 12, 2022
September 14, 2022
June 8, 2022
- Board Packet
- MODIFY THIS LINK ONCE APC MOVES - Certificate of Exemption 2022 - June 8, 2022 (tn.gov)
- Meeting Video
February 9, 2022
January 12, 2022
This Page Last Updated: September 20, 2023 at 7:37 AM