Air Pollution Control Board
Material in the board packet that reflect the Board’s vote on a matter (i.e. Orders of the Board), shall be considered proposed and subject to change by the Board on the day of the meeting.
Meeting Details: (Revised 9/13/2019)
Next meeting scheduled for
October 9th, 2019
9:30 a.m.312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue 3rd Floor Nashville Room Nashville, TN 37243
2018 Meeting Dates
2019 Meeting Dates
|January 10 - Cancelled
January 9- Canceled
Fourteen members: twelve appointed by the Governor for four-year terms and two ex officio.
- a registered professional engineer with at least five (5)years' experience in the field of air pollution control;
- a licensed physician with experience in health effects of air contaminants;
- a person working in a field directly related to agriculture or conservation;
- a person actively working in the management of and with current full-time employment in a private manufacturing concern and have a college degree and eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in permit compliance for Title 5 or Non-Title 5 sources for a manufacturing facility permitted in the State of Tennessee;
- a county mayor or chief executive officer of a Tennessee county;
- a person working in municipal government;
- Two (2) persons from Tennessee industry and with current full-time employment with a private manufacturing concern and have a college degree in engineering or equal and eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in air pollution abatement for either a Title 5 permit holder or a Non-Title 5 permitted source in the State of Tennessee;
- a person involved in the program of an institute of higher learning in the state involved in the conducting of training in air pollution evaluation and control;
- a person representing conservation interests;
- a small generator of air pollution representing automotive interests;
- a person representing environmental interests;
- Commissioners of Environment and Conservation and Economic and Community Development or their designees.
Commissioned under T.C.A. 68-201-104.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2019 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
|Dr. John Benitez||08-31-2021||Licensed Physician with experience in health effects of air pollutants|
|Karen Cisler||04-30-2020||Environmental Interests|
|Greer Tidwell Jr.||04-30-2022||Conservation Interests|
|Stephen R. Gossett||08-31-2019||Working for Industry with technical experience|
|Dr. Shawn A. Hawkins||08-31-2020||Working in field related to Agriculture or Conservation|
|Richard Holland||08-31-2019||Working for Industry with technical experience|
|The Honorable Ken Moore, City of Franklin||08-31-2021||Working in Municipal Government|
|Dr. Joshua Fu, Ph.D.||04-30-2022||Involved with Institution of Higher Learning on air pollution evaluation and control|
|Michael Haverstick||08-31-2022||Working in management in Private Manufacturing|
|Dr. Ronnè Adkins, Ph.D.||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Dept. of Environment and Conservation|
|Caitlin Roberts Jennings||06-30-2022||Small Generator of Air Pollution representing Automotive Interests|
|Amy Spann, P.E.||08-31-2022||Registered Professional Engineer|
|The Honorable Larry Waters,
|Jimmy West||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Dept. of Economic and Community Development|
This Page Last Updated: September 13, 2019 at 8:37 AM