Long-Term Services & Supports
TennCare Long-Term Services & Supports
Leading the Nation in Innovative, Financially Sustainable Long-Term Services & Supports
WHO WE ARE The Long-Term Services & Supports, Division of TennCare, formerly known as the Long-Term Care Division, offers long-term services and supports to individuals enrolled in TennCare.
What is Long-Term Services & Supports? Long-Term Services & Supports (LTSS) are medical and/or personal care and supportive services needed by individuals who have lost some capacity to perform activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, eating, transfers, and toileting, and/or activities that are essential to daily living, such as housework, preparing meals, taking medications, shopping, and managing money.
What's New With Long-Term Services & Supports
Effective December 1st, there is a new process for submitting a Level I Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR).
Ascend, a MAXIMUS Company, is the state's PASRR vendor, and began processing Level I screens on that date. Effective December 1st, providers should no longer utilize TPAES when submitting a PASRR Level I screen. Providers should now utilize Ascend’s web based screening system. For more information on this process change visit Ascend’s website: https://www.ascendami.com/ami/Providers/YourState/TennesseePASRRUserTools.aspx
- Employment and Community First CHOICES Referral
- Amendment 27: Employment and Community First CHOICES Program
- CLS and CLS-FM Definitions from Attachment D
- Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities:
- QuILTSS-Quality Improvement in Long Term Services and Supports
- Transition Plan Documents for New Federal Home and Community Based Services Rules
- LTSS Redetermination Resources
- Nursing Facility Redetermination Resources
- ERC Program Requirements for Interested Providers
- Vocational Rehabilitation MOU