Duplicate Diploma and Education Verification

You may contact Grace Jones at Grace.Jones@tn.gov or (615) 630-2555 with questions regarding diploma requests or education verification.

Duplicate Diplomas

Duplicate Diploma Request Form

Education Verification

Tennessee public high school verification can be requested by completing the Verification of High School Completion Form.

The Department of Labor & Workforce Development oversees all high school equivalency (HSE) diplomas, transcripts, and verification requests for the GED, HiSET, and TASC tests. For more information you can visit their website.