On Friday, the State Board of Education launched an English Language Arts (ELA) standards implementation feedback survey at https://www.tn.gov/sbe/topic/standards-review to gather public comments on Tennessee’s recently implemented K-12 ELA standards. All Tennesseans are invited to review the standards, and the survey will remain open through January 31, 2018. The State Board is charged in state law with adopting academic standards for Tennessee students and with reviewing those standards regularly.Read full story
- State Board of Education Approves New Tennessee Academic Standards for Social Studies
- State Board of Education to Vote on Proposed Social Studies Standards
- State Board of Education to Hear Proposed Social Studies Standards
- Tennessee-Specific Standards Allow Local Flexibility
- State Board Launches Newly Designed Teacher Preparation Report Card
- State Board Approves New Tennessee Fine Arts Standards
Live Stream: Click the links below to live stream the January State Board workshop and meeting.
Interested in past meetings?
View the agendas, items, and videos from past State Board meetings. Meeting materials are archived online for five years.