For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Johnson Recognized for Excellence in Service
- Farmers Market Week: Buy Local During Peak Produce Season
- State Veterinarian Alerts Horse Owners to Cases of Potomac Horse Fever in Tennessee
- Livestock Preparedness for Extreme Heat
- Disease Affecting Cattle Detected in Tennessee
- Neumann Named Forestry Business Consultant