For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Tennessee Pest Control Licensing and Advisory Board to Meet
- State Fair and Exposition Commission to Meet
- Small Business Saturday has Big Community Impact
- Find the Holiday Spirit at Tennessee Christmas Tree Farms
- State Soil Conservation Committee to Meet
- Freeman Takes on New Role at Tennessee Department of Agriculture
The Tennessee Pest Control Licensing and Advisory Board will meet Dec. 17, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. CST in the conference room of the Holeman Building at Ellington Agricultural Center, located at 424 Hogan Road in Nashville, Tenn.View event