News & Events
NASHVILLE — A horse in West Tennessee has tested positive for eastern equine encephalitis (EEE), a virus that can be fatal for horses and humans. The Tennessee departments of Agriculture and Health (TDA and TDH) are advising citizens to take precautions to protect themselves and their livestock.Read full story
- Invasive Tick Detected in Six Additional Tennessee Counties
- Testing Changes for BVD Persistently Infected Cattle Takes Effect
- "Farmers Don't Have to Suffer in Silence"
- TDA Celebrates 30 Years of Ensuring Reliable Fuel
- Largest Round of Agriculture Enterprise Fund Recipients Announced
- Laurel Wilt Disease Detected on Tennessee Sassafras Trees