For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Small Business Saturday Kicks Off Holiday Shopping Season
- Tennessee Animal Health Division Names One Health Program Director
- Financial Assistance Available to Tennessee Streamside Landowners
- State Veterinarian Alerts Horse Owners to Case of West Nile Virus in Tennessee
- Cost Share Available to Landowners Near Duck and Elk Rivers
- Debris Burn Permits Required Beginning Oct. 15