FF249 Firefighter Cancer
This presentation is designed to provide a mechanism of understanding to assist fire fighters in an every changing toxilogical environment that we subject ourselves every day. This program is divided into four distinct units which will address what cancer is, types of cancer, how are we exposed, and how we can prevent it. We always mention cancer in passing discussion, but we race to gather more detailed information if diagnosed. Why not educate ourselves now to understand the illness and take the measures to prevent ourselves from contracting it.
- $210 flat rate off campus
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- iPhone or device capable of scanning QR codes
- Student will be able to understand the types of cancers most recognized within the fire service.
- Student will be able to understand ways and means cancer is introduced within our bodies.
- Student will be able to understand preventable measures in which to reduce exposure with aggressive measures.