Skip to Main Content

Feed, Seed, Fertilizer and Grain Forms


  • Commercial Feed Facility License Application - To authorize someone to manufacture, distribute, or label feed as the guarantor in Tennessee. Pet and livestock feed and pet treat companies.
    Contact: Bethany Henderson - 615-837-5535 -
    Contact: Rane Sewell - 615-837-5513 -
    Blank form for printing


  • Seed Dealer License Application - To authorize someone to sell agricultural and vegetable seed in packages greater than one pound in Tennessee.
    Contact: Cissy Neely - 615-837-5406 -
    Blank form for printing



  • Agricultural Liming Materials License Application - To authorize someone to make, shape or package agricultural lime in Tennessee.
    Contact: Cissy Neely - 615-837-5406 -
    Blank form for printing