For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Cost Share Available to Landowners Near Duck and Elk Rivers
- Debris Burn Permits Required Beginning Oct. 15
- Tennessee Farms Offer Outdoor Family Activities This Fall
- Timber Theft Suspect to Pay Restitution in Bledsoe County
- Protection of 11,700 acres expands recreational access at Skinner Mountain Wildlife Management Area
- Water Quality Grant Proposals Now Accepted