For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Aiken Appointed Deputy Commissioner for the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
- Division of Forestry Seeks Partners to Prevent Tree Pest Damage
- Travis Recognized for Excellence in Service
- Small Business Saturday Kicks Off Holiday Shopping Season
- Tennessee Animal Health Division Names One Health Program Director
- Financial Assistance Available to Tennessee Streamside Landowners
The meeting will begin on Jan. 18, 2022 at 1 p.m. and conclude at 4:30 p.m. CST at the Wildwood Resort and Marina located at 316 Granville Hwy, Granville, Tenn. The meeting will reconvene on Jan. 19, 2022 at Catesa Farms located at 780 Dixon Springs Highway, Riddleton, Tenn. from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.View event