News & Events
Tennessee farmers looking to expand their markets and increase food safety by becoming Good Agricultural Practices certified now have the opportunity to receive financial assistance from the Tennessee Department of Agriculture.Read full story
- Tennessee Beef Promotion Board to Meet
- Farmers Advised to Follow EPA Guidelines for Pesticides Containing Dicamba
- Tennessee Forestry Commission to Meet
- New Requirements for Captive Deer Herds Following CWD Detection
- Tennessee Pest Control Licensing and Advisory Board to Meet
- New Round of Agriculture Enterprise Fund Recipients Announced
Interested in seeing the full calendar?
View upcoming agricultural events and meetings.