Waterfowl & Migratory Bird Hunting
- Tennessee Hunting Guide
- Federal Waterfowl Regulations
- Apply for a Quota Hunt
- Dove Hunting
- Sandhill Crane Hunting
- Goose Hunting
- Light Goose Conservation Season Permit
- Other Webless Migratory Birds Hunting
- TN Waterfowl Counts
- Report Migratory Bird Band
- Avian Influenza Precautions
- Waterfowl ID By Ducks Unlimited
- TN Collectible Waterfowl & Wildlife Stamps
- USFWS Division of Migratory Birds
WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- WMA Waterfowl Blind Reservation Application
- Interactive Aerial Map of Waterfowl Areas
- Blind Application for Wheelchair Bound Hunters
- Bogota and Thorny Cypress - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Chickamauga - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Gooch Unit E - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- John Tully - Fig Field - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Meeman Shelby - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- Obion River Maness Swamp - WMA Waterfowl Blind Drawings
- White Oak Lebanon Pond Area - WMA Waterfowl Drawings
Wheelchair-bound hunts, zones, or blinds are open to hunters who are totally and permanently confined to a wheelchair as certified by a physician.
On wheelchair-bound waterfowl hunts, each wheelchair-bound hunter must be accompanied by at least one, but not more than three assistants (at least one of whom must be age 16 years or older), who may also participate in the hunt.
Applications for wheelchair-bound hunts must be received by noon on the fourth Friday of October at the Region I Office (Camden), Reelfoot Office (Reelfoot), or Region II Office (Cheatham and Old Hickory)
- Camden Wheelchair Blind application must be received at the Region I office (731-423-5725) or Reelfoot office (731-253-7343).
- Cheatham applications must be received at the Region II office, (615) 781-6622.
- North Chickamauga Creek (Varner Unit) is available from the Region III Office, (931-484-9571).
- Old Hickory applications must be received at the Region II office, (615) 781-6622.
- Reelfoot Wheelchair Blind application can be turned in to the Region I office (731-423-5725) or Reelfoot office (731-253-7343).
- West Sandy wheelchair-bound hunts are first-come, first-served.
Temporary Blinds & Decoys
Temporary blinds and decoys must be removed at the end of shooting hours each day unless otherwise indicated under the individual WMA listing.
All decoys must be removed by the owner of the blind within ten days after the close of waterfowl season unless otherwise indicated under the individual WMA listing. Refer to the Waterfowl Guide for additional restrictions.