Waterfowl & Migratory Bird Hunting
- WMA Waterfowl Hunts
- Waterfowl Quota Hunt Annual Draws (Computerized/Hand Held)
- Tennessee Hunting & Trapping Guide
- Migratory Bird Seasons & Bag Limits
- Duck & Sandhill Crane Seasons & Bag Limits
- Goose Seasons & Bag Limits
- Federal Waterfowl Regulations
- Light Goose Conservation Season Permit & Reporting
- Interactive Aerial Map of Waterfowl Areas
- TN Waterfowl Counts
- Report Migratory Bird Band
Barkley | Bogota (Draw Site) | Big Sandy | Bogota(Non-Draw Site) | Camden | Gin Creek Gooch | Gooch Unit E, Harmon Creek | John Tully-Fig Field/Fullen North Units | Meeman-Shelby State Forest Park | Obion |River--Maness Swamp Unit | Thorny Cypress (Draw Site) | Tigrett | Reelfoot | West Sandy | White Oak
*Due to COVID-19, Executive Order No. 38, and CDC guidance, the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) is using a different procedure to issue duck blinds this year to help protect public health. More information
Non-Draw Sites (no special quota-hunt or draw permit needed)
Hunting is permitted on several WMAs (or special portions of WMAs) with only the required license(s) and a WMA Permit (no special quota or draw permits required). Areas with Walk-In hunting include: Big Sandy, Camden (Unit II), Harmon Creek, Reelfoot, and West Sandy, hunting is permitted from registered blind sites and from temporary blinds or hides. Temporary blinds and decoys must be at least 200 yards from any permanent blind. Blinds, blind materials, boats, hides and decoys must be removed at the end of shooting hours each day.
Wheelchair-bound hunts, zones, or blinds are open to hunters who are totally and permanently confined to a wheelchair as certified by a physician.
On wheelchair-bound waterfowl hunts, each wheelchair-bound hunter must be accompanied by at least one, but not more than three assistants (at least one of whom must be age 16 years or older), who may also participate in the hunt.
Applications for wheelchair-bound hunts must be received by noon on the fourth Friday of October at the Region I Office (Camden), Reelfoot Office (Reelfoot), or Region II Office (Cheatham and Old Hickory)
- Camden Wheelchair Blind application must be received at the Region I office (731-423-5725) or Reelfoot office (731-253-7343).
- Cheatham applications must be received at the Region II office, (615) 781-6622.
- North Chickamauga Creek (Varner Unit) is available from the Region III Office, (931-484-9571).
- Old Hickory applications must be received at the Region II office, (615) 781-6622.
- Reelfoot Wheelchair Blind application can be turned in to the Region I office (731-423-5725) or Reelfoot office (731-253-7343).
- West Sandy wheelchair-bound hunts are first-come, first-served.
Temporary Blinds & Decoys
Temporary blinds and decoys must be removed at the end of shooting hours each day unless otherwise indicated under the individual WMA listing.
All decoys must be removed by the owner of the blind within ten days after the close of waterfowl season unless otherwise indicated under the individual WMA listing. Refer to the Waterfowl Guide for additional restrictions.