Marrowbone Lake in Tennessee
Marrowbone Lake is located in Davidson County, on Marrowbone Lake Road near Joelton Tennessee 15 miles north of Nashville. The lake is 60 acres and has a picnic area, concession area, and restrooms. Fishing facilities include a boat launching ramp, fishing pier, and a bait and tackle shop.
For more information call (615) 410-6193
Important Fishing Links
Fish Species Found
Largemouth bass - crappie - bluegill - redear sunfish - blue & channel catfish
- Bluegill can be taken on worms and crickets.
- Look for bluegill beds in shallow water.
- Catfish can be taken on worms and liver from May through November.
- Crappie are usually found close to the bank during late April and early May spawning time.
- Try bass fishing early and late during warm weather near any type of cover.