Governor’s Commission on Volunteerism and Service
Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning
Governor’s Volunteer Stars Awards
Recognizing excellence in volunteerism
Award of Excellence for Schools
The mission of Volunteer Tennessee is to encourage volunteerism and community service. Volunteer Tennessee is the 25-member bipartisan citizen board appointed by the Governor to oversee AmeriCorps and service-learning programs and to advance volunteerism and citizen service to solve community problems in the Volunteer State.
Get the latest news on service in the state and updates on funding opportunities. Click here to sign up for the Volunteer Tennessee monthly newsletter.
Friends of Volunteer Tennessee
Interested in helping strengthen volunteerism in Tennessee? Click here to donate to Friends of Volunteer Tennessee. Friends of Volunteer Tennessee is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization created to support the programs and services of Volunteer Tennessee, including fundraising and receiving donations, overseeing grants and training services, and supporting the Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning and the Governor’s Volunteer Stars Awards.
- Volunteer Tennessee Seeking Business and Nonprofit Nominations for the Governor’s Volunteer Stars Awards
- Volunteer Tennessee Announces 2021 AmeriCorps Funding Opportunity
- Volunteer Tennessee Announces $5.6 Million in AmeriCorps Funding
- Volunteer Tennessee Celebrates Governor's Volunteer Stars
- Volunteer Tennessee Announces 2019 Award of Excellence Honorees
- Volunteer Tennessee Receives $5.3 Million in AmeriCorps Funding