Governor’s Commission on Volunteerism and Service
Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning
Governor’s Volunteer Stars Awards
Recognizing excellence in volunteerism
Award of Excellence for Schools
The mission of Volunteer Tennessee is to encourage volunteerism and community service. Volunteer Tennessee is the 25-member bipartisan citizen board appointed by the Governor to oversee AmeriCorps and service-learning programs and to advance volunteerism and citizen service to solve community problems in the Volunteer State.
Get the latest news on service in the state and updates on funding opportunities. Click here to sign up for the Volunteer Tennessee monthly newsletter.
- Volunteer Tennessee Celebrates Governor's Volunteer Stars
- Volunteer Tennessee Announces 2019 Award of Excellence Honorees
- Volunteer Tennessee Receives $5.3 Million in AmeriCorps Funding
- Volunteer Tennessee Receives $4.4 Million in AmeriCorps Funding
- Volunteer Tennessee Seeks input for 2019-2021 State Plan
- Volunteer Tennessee holding AmeriCorps Targeted Priority Grant Information Sessions around the state.