Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism & Service-Learning
2019 Conference Information:
Save the Date! The 2019 Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning will be held Sunday February, 10 through Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs.
Volunteer Tennessee is currently seeking conference planning committee members that will help select workshops and speakers and with other details to make a great conference. We are also seeking high school and college students from across state to be part of the Student Track planning committee.
To be added to our 2019 Planning Committee list contact Stephanie Houghton at email@example.com or 615-741-9237.
Interested in presenting a wokshop or exhibiting a showcase at the conference? The call for proposals will open in late summer of 2018.
Interested in becoming a sponsor for the conference? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What is the Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning?
The ninth annual Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning aims to increase service and volunteerism across Tennessee. The conference will encourage service leaders and participants to collaborate to address needs in Tennessee while utilizing service as a vehicle for education and change. We are challenging our participants to understand the impact of utilizing service as a vehicle for community change.
Our main audiences for the conference are all service leaders across Tennessee, including but not limited to:
- Non-Profit and Volunteer Management professionals
- National Service Programs
- Service-Learning Practitioners (P-16)
- Government Leaders
- Corporation/Businesses-On Monday, February 11 the conference will offer a day of Corporate Social Responsibility workshops for companies interested in community outreach, employee volunteerism, and other ways to improve social well-being.
- Students- The conference will offer a Student Track on February 10 & 11