Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism & Service-Learning
Thank you to all who attended the 2019 Conference that took place February 10-12, 2019 at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs. Any available materials from this year's conference speakers and presenters will be made available here.
Dates and details for the 2020 Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning will be posted here when the information becomes available.
What is the Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning?
The ninth annual Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning aims to increase service and volunteerism across Tennessee. The conference will encourage service leaders and participants to collaborate to address needs in Tennessee while utilizing service as a vehicle for education and change. We are challenging our participants to understand the impact of utilizing service as a vehicle for community change.
Our main audiences for the conference are all service leaders across Tennessee, including but not limited to:
- Non-Profit and Volunteer Management professionals
- National Service Programs
- Service-Learning Practitioners (P-16)- In partnership with the Tennessee Service-Learning Consortium (TN-SLC) the conference includes a Higher Education Faculty Track for college and university participants committed to promoting active citizenship as an aim of higher education.
- Government Leaders
- Corporation/Businesses-On Monday, February 11 the conference will offer a day of Corporate Social Responsibility workshops for companies interested in community outreach, employee volunteerism, and other ways to improve social well-being.
- Students- The conference will offer a Student Track on February 10 & 11 for youth to engage in conversations on volunteerism, service-learning, and community engagement.
Interested in becoming a conference sponsor or vendor? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.