Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism & Service-Learning
SAVE THE DATE
The 2023 Conference will be held April 2-4, 2023!
The conference is the Volunteer State's leading event for organizations, educators, and individuals engaged in service and focused on making change in their communities.
Be the first to know about keynote speakers, workshops and registration. Sign up for the Volunteer Tennessee newsletter today.
What is the Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning?
The annual Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning aims to increase service and volunteerism across Tennessee. The conference will encourage service leaders and participants to collaborate to address needs in Tennessee while utilizing service as a vehicle for education and change. We are challenging our participants to understand the impact of utilizing service as a vehicle for community change.
Our main audiences for the conference are all service leaders across Tennessee, including but not limited to:
- Non-Profit and Volunteer Management professionals
- National Service Programs (AmeriCorps and AmeriCorps Senior staff and members)
- Service-Learning Practitioners (P-16)- In partnership with the Tennessee Service-Learning Consortium (TN-SLC) the conference includes a Higher Education Faculty Track for college and university participants committed to promoting active citizenship as an aim of higher education.
- Government Leaders
- Corporation/Businesses- The conference offers a day of Corporate Social Responsibility workshops
- Students- The conference includes a Student Track
Interested in becoming a conference sponsor or advertising in the Conference Agenda? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.