Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism & Service-Learning
2019 Conference Information:
February 10-12, 2019 | Franklin Marriott Cool Springs.
Sunday will include the Governor’s Volunteer Stars Awards (ticketed event), Student Track sessions, and registration will open. Monday will offer a full day of workshops and speakers. Tuesday will include a full morning of workshops, and then the conference will conclude after the lunchtime plenary.
Interested in presenting a workshop or exhibiting a showcase at the conference? Find out more about submitting a proposal here.
►Interested in becoming a sponsor for the conference? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
► Registration for the 2019 conference will open in this fall. Conference registration includes entry to workshops, showcases and exhibits, plenary speakers, a service project, and designated meals .
|Registration Options||Early Bird (Until 1/7/19)||After January 7|
|Youth Registration (under the age of 25 and in school full-time)
|AmeriCorps or Senior Corps Member
|Corporate Social Responsibility Track on February 11 (corporate/business attendees)
What is the Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning?
The ninth annual Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning aims to increase service and volunteerism across Tennessee. The conference will encourage service leaders and participants to collaborate to address needs in Tennessee while utilizing service as a vehicle for education and change. We are challenging our participants to understand the impact of utilizing service as a vehicle for community change.
Our main audiences for the conference are all service leaders across Tennessee, including but not limited to:
- Non-Profit and Volunteer Management professionals
- National Service Programs
- Service-Learning Practitioners (P-16)- In partnership with the Tennessee Service-Learning Consortium (TN-SLC) the conference includes a Higher Education Faculty Track for college and university participants committed to promoting active citizenship as an aim of higher education.
- Government Leaders
- Corporation/Businesses-On Monday, February 11 the conference will offer a day of Corporate Social Responsibility workshops for companies interested in community outreach, employee volunteerism, and other ways to improve social well-being.
- Students- The conference will offer a Student Track on February 10-12