Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism & Service-Learning
The 2021 conference will take place February 7-9 as a virtual conference.
The conference is the Volunteer State's leading event for organizations, educators, and individuals engaged in service and focused on making change in their communities. For 2021, the conference will be a virtual experience that will still provide a space for service leaders to share knowledge with the aim of increasing service and volunteerism.
►The 2021 Virtual Conference will be a no-cost event. Click here for Conference Registration.
2021 Student Track
The virtual Student Track will take place on Sunday, February 7th and will provide a space for youth from Tennessee to connect on volunteerism, service-learning, and community engagement. Students are invited to submit workshops for the Student Track.
2021 Corporate Social Responsibility Track
The 2021 Conference will include a virtual CSR Track on Monday, February 8th. More info on the CSR Track will be made availabe here.
Conference Schedule at-a-glance
More details coming soon. Times are tentative and subject to change.
|Sunday, February 7|
|Student Track Sessions||Time TBD|
|Monday, February 8|
|CSR Track||8:45 a.m.-2:30 p.m.|
|Conference Workshops and Events||9:00 a.m-4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, February 9|
|Conference Workshops and Events||Time TBD|
|TN-SLC Higher Education Faculty Track||Time TBD|
What is the Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning?
The annual Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning aims to increase service and volunteerism across Tennessee. The conference will encourage service leaders and participants to collaborate to address needs in Tennessee while utilizing service as a vehicle for education and change. We are challenging our participants to understand the impact of utilizing service as a vehicle for community change.
Our main audiences for the conference are all service leaders across Tennessee, including but not limited to:
- Non-Profit and Volunteer Management professionals
- National Service Programs (AmeriCorps and AmeriCorps Senior staff and members)
- Service-Learning Practitioners (P-16)- In partnership with the Tennessee Service-Learning Consortium (TN-SLC) the conference includes a Higher Education Faculty Track for college and university participants committed to promoting active citizenship as an aim of higher education.
- Government Leaders
- Corporation/Businesses- The conference offers a day of Corporate Social Responsibility workshops
- Students- The conference includes a Student Track
Interested in becoming a conference sponsor or advertising in the Conference Agenda? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.