Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism & Service-Learning
Save the Date! The 2022 Conference will be held February 13-15 in Franklin, TN.
The conference is the Volunteer State's leading event for organizations, educators, and individuals engaged in service and focused on making change in their communities.
► The 2022 Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning (TCVSL) is seeking Student Track Planning Committee Members. Email Volunteer.Tennessee@tn.gov for more information or to get involved.
► Consider submitting a workshop for the conference to share your service knowledge with others! The Call for Workshop Proposals will open in August.
What is the Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning?
The annual Tennessee Conference on Volunteerism and Service-Learning aims to increase service and volunteerism across Tennessee. The conference will encourage service leaders and participants to collaborate to address needs in Tennessee while utilizing service as a vehicle for education and change. We are challenging our participants to understand the impact of utilizing service as a vehicle for community change.
Our main audiences for the conference are all service leaders across Tennessee, including but not limited to:
- Non-Profit and Volunteer Management professionals
- National Service Programs (AmeriCorps and AmeriCorps Senior staff and members)
- Service-Learning Practitioners (P-16)- In partnership with the Tennessee Service-Learning Consortium (TN-SLC) the conference includes a Higher Education Faculty Track for college and university participants committed to promoting active citizenship as an aim of higher education.
- Government Leaders
- Corporation/Businesses- The conference offers a day of Corporate Social Responsibility workshops
- Students- The conference includes a Student Track
Interested in becoming a conference sponsor or advertising in the Conference Agenda? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.