Skip to Main Content

Find COVID-19 Information and Resources
TDVS Is Fully Operational. Need A Member Of Our Staff? Contact Us Here.
TDVS Frequently Asked Questions regarding COVID-19.

Registration of Discharges

County Registrars are required to register separation document DD-214 (discharges) the servicemember named in the discharge, or to the holder of such discharge. This service is to be provided free of charge.