License to Ship Wine

License for Military overseas to ship wine to Tennessee

Any individual who has been stationed outside the United States while serving as a member of the Armed Forces of the United States or a member of a Reserve or Tennessee National Guard unit may apply to the commission for a onetime license allowing such individual to ship any wine such individual has purchased while residing outside the United States to this state. Each individual applying for a license under this section shall pay to the commission a one-time nonrefundable fee of one hundred dollars ($100). Each individual shall also pay the appropriate taxes required pursuant to ยง 57-3-302.