How to do Business with the State of Tennessee
Registered Suppliers must:
- Log into your Edison account to review and update your information every 90 days. Self maintenance of your account, of the information listed below through the Edison Portal, will provide you with better results of e-mail notifications of publicly posted events.
- Register with the State of Tennessee Department of Revenue for Sales and Use Tax in Tennessee.
- Use UNSPSC coding to identify goods and services. Please see the link below.
Registering to Do Business with the State of Tennessee:
- To register with the State of Tennessee, please click here to be re-directed to the Supplier Portal.
Job Aids, Forms and Instructions
The following are Links, Job Aids and Forms and Instructions to assist you with this process.
- Attestation Regarding Personnel Used in Contract Performance form
- Category Codes list (UNSPSC)
- Supplier Onboarding Guide Contact List
- Finding Bid Opportunities Job Aid
- IRS W-9 Form
- Protest Procedures
- Quarterly Reporting Template
- Registering to do Business with the State of Tennessee Job Aid
- Remit Email Deposit Notification Form
- Requirements of Registration with the Department of Revenue
- Reviewing Solicitations and Submitting Bids in Edison
- Supplier Direct Deposit Authorization form and instructions
- Supplier portal and bid opportunities
- Updating commodity codes in the supplier portal
- Updating Your Edison Profile
- For assistance with Edison account access, including password resets, contact the Edison Helpdesk at 615-253-4758.
Navigation of the Supplier Portal
Viewing an Event
Registering as a Supplier
Creating a New User Account
Updating Your Edison Profile
Reviewing Solicitations and Submitting Bids in Edison
Updating Supplier Attestations