Skip to Main Content


Resource Maps


The map above is divided into districts that define area agencies, or the AAADs, the Area Agencies on Aging and Disability. These agencies plan and provide programs and services for older Tennesseans, as well as those with disabilities. Each area is numbered and colored to match the section of the list below that contains the contact information for your county. This is a great place to start if you are looking for services in your area.

Call 1-866-836-6678 from anywhere in the state to be automatically directed to your nearest Area Agency.


TCAD strives to keep this information as up to date as possible. However, resource or service availability may have changed due to COVID-19. Please use the contact information provided for each organization to get the most up-to-date information.

Please click on your county from the map to see a list of resources in your area or sort through the list below. The following is provided for information only. TCAD is not responsible for the content associated with any of the links provided. We work to keep this list as up to date as possible. However, please reach out to the organizations directly to get the most accurate information. This list serves as a resource list and does not include every resource that may be available in your area.

If you know of a local resource not listed or wish to update an existing resource, please submit a Resource Request Update!

Any Questions?

If you have questions about services in your area, please reach out to your local Area Agency on Aging and Disability (AAAD) at 1-866-836-6678 or submit a request for information online through our Information Request Tool.

Statewide Transportation Map

If you are experiencing the site through a screen reader or are otherwise unable to benefit from the graphical tool on this page, the same information is available in an alternative format, grouped by TCAD's nine organizational areas. 

All services operate during daytime hours unless specifically stated. If you have questions or concerns about a listed service, you should call the service provider using the provided contact number. The service provider will always be the best source for the most current and correct information. 

Unlicensed Facilities