CPP Core Competencies
Bureau-certified physicians will be able to:
- Provide accurate causation opinions within the parameters of Tennessee workers’ compensation laws.
- Consistently set appropriate return-to-work expectations and goals with the injured workers whom they treat.
- Accurately assign temporary work limitations, maximum medical improvement, permanent impairment ratings, and permanent work restrictions, when applicable.
- Effectively communicate with injured workers, adjusters, case managers, and return-to-work coordinators.
- Expertly navigate the Tennessee workers’ compensation system, including treatment guidelines and utilization review appeals.