- Report Forms
Notifiable Disease Case Report for Hospitals, Physicians, Laboratories (excluding AIDS, HIV)
This form may also be acquired from the local/county health departments and regional health offices.
Please note that Form PH-1600 may be copied using any copy machine.
- 2015 CDC STD Treatment Guidelines
- Tennessee Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Division of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Communicable and Environmental Disease Services Manual
- Hepatitis (TN Department of Health)
For use by health care providers
This online handbook provides valuable diagnosing and treatment guidance for the medical provider
- Self-obtained Vaginal Swab Instructions for Patients
- Self-obtained Vaginal Swab Instructions for Professionals
- State of Tennessee Reportable Diseases and Events
- STD Fact Sheets
Educational materials for patients
Information regarding the current Tennessee laws relating to sexually transmitted diseases, including:
- 2007 Amendment to HIV Testing During Pregnancy (Section 68-5-703)
- Expedited Partner Delivered Therapy Law (pp. 45-46)
- State of Tennessee Consent Laws for Minors
The legislature and the courts have carved out exceptions that allow a minor to consent to medical treatment under certain conditions.
- State of Tennessee Mature Minor Doctrine
- Summary of 2010 CDC Treatment Guidelines (Poster), National Coalition of STD Directors
Taking a Sexual History
- A Guide to Taking a Sexual History
- How to Take An Adolescent Sexual History
- Sexual Partner Information Questionnaire
- Who Should Be Tested?
- Treatment Fact Sheet for Partners of Patients with Chlamydia
A brochure to print and distribute to partners of Chlamydia patients