CareersCareer opportunities at Tennessee Department of Health
Come join the team that's committed to protecting, promoting, and improving the health and prosperity of people in Tennessee. We are dedicated to service and are passionate about partnering with our communities to help reach their health goals.
See below for our current, executive and preferred vacancies.
- BUSINESS TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVANCED-03032021-15563 (Madison County)
- CLINICAL APPLICATION COORDINATOR 1 - 03032021-15387 (Davidson County)
- CLINICAL APPLICATION COORDINATOR 2 - 03032021-15540 (Knox County)
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SPECIALIST 3* - 03032021-15451( Montgomery County)
- EPIDEMIOLOGIST 2 - EXECUTIVE (Davidson County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH LABORATORY SCIENTIST 3 - 03032021-15479 (Knox County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICE ASSISTANT - 03032021-15457 (Greene County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICE SUPERVISOR 1 - 03032021-15482 (Hamblen County)
- RADIO SYSTEMS ANALYST - 03032021-15501 (Davidson County)
- REGISTERED NURSE 2* - 03032021-15456 (Greene County)
- EPIDEMIOLOGIST 1 - 02242021-15278 (Davidson County)
- EPIDEMIOLOGIST 1 - 02242021-15280 (Davidson County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICE SUPERVISOR 1 - 02242021-15379 (Rhea County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH PROGRAM DIRECTOR 2 - EXECUTIVE (Davidson County)
Click here for more opportunities with the state of Tennessee: https://www.tn.gov/careers/apply-here.html
Pursuant to the State of Tennessee’s Workplace Discrimination and Harassment policy, the State is firmly committed to the principle of fair and equal employment opportunities for its citizens and strives to protect the rights and opportunities of all people to seek, obtain, and hold employment without being subjected to illegal discrimination and harassment in the workplace. It is the State’s policy to provide an environment free of discrimination and harassment of an individual because of that person’s race, color, national origin, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, religion, creed, disability, vetran’s status or any other category protected by state and/or federal civil rights laws.