CareersCareer opportunities at Tennessee Department of Health
Come join the team that's committed to protecting, promoting, and improving the health and prosperity of people in Tennessee. We are dedicated to service and are passionate about partnering with our communities to help reach their health goals.
See below for our current, executive and preferred vacancies.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES ASSISTANT 4 -01202021-13940 (Davidson County)
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES ASSISTANT 5-EXECUTIVE (Davidson County)
- BUSINESS TECHNICIAN SUPPORT-ADVANCE-01202021-14049 (Madison County)
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST CONSULTANT 1 - 01202021-14056 (Knox County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING CONSULTANT 1 - 01202021-14057 (Davidson County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICE ASSISTANT - 01202021-14018 (Wilson County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH REGULATORY ASSISTANT & PROGRAM COORDINATOR - 01202021-14216 (Maury County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH SPECIALIST ASSISTANT FOR ANALYTICS - EXECUTIVE (Davidson County)
- REGISTERED NURSE 2* - 01202021-14034 (Robertson County)
- REGISTERED NURSE 2* - 01202021-14058 (Marion County)
- REGULATORY BOARD ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 1 - 01202021-1433 (Davidson County)
- REGULATORY BOARD ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 1 - 01202021-14054 (Davidson County)
- CLINICAL APP COORDINATOR-01132021-13652 (Davidson County)
- EPIDEMIOLOGIST 2 - EXECUTIVE (Davidson County)
- PUBLIC HEALTH LABORATORY MANAGER 2 - 01132021-13703 (Knox County)
Click here for more opportunities with the state of Tennessee: https://www.tn.gov/careers/apply-here.html
Pursuant to the State of Tennessee’s Workplace Discrimination and Harassment policy, the State is firmly committed to the principle of fair and equal employment opportunities for its citizens and strives to protect the rights and opportunities of all people to seek, obtain, and hold employment without being subjected to illegal discrimination and harassment in the workplace. It is the State’s policy to provide an environment free of discrimination and harassment of an individual because of that person’s race, color, national origin, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, religion, creed, disability, vetran’s status or any other category protected by state and/or federal civil rights laws.