CareersCareer opportunities at Tennessee Department of Health
Come join the team that's committed to protecting, promoting, and improving the health and prosperity of people in Tennessee. We are dedicated to service and are passionate about partnering with our communities to help reach their health goals.
See below for our current, executive vacancies. Click on each position for additional information.
- Assistant Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Health Director, Division of Family Health and Wellness
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Clinical App Coordinator 2
- Director - Service Procurement Program
- Healthcare Preparedness Program (HPP) Coordinator
- Health Related Boards Director - Office of Investigations
- Medical Director - Healthcare Associated Infections & Antimicrobial Resistance Program
- Medical Director - Division of Community Health Services
Pursuant to the State of Tennessee’s Workplace Discrimination and Harassment policy, the State is firmly committed to the principle of fair and equal employment opportunities for its citizens and strives to protect the rights and opportunities of all people to seek, obtain, and hold employment without being subjected to illegal discrimination and harassment in the workplace. It is the State’s policy to provide an environment free of discrimination and harassment of an individual because of that person’s race, color, national origin, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status or any other category protected by state and/or federal civil rights laws.