Drug and Addiction Resources
The resources below have been gathered from multiple organizations for the benefit of the public. Content does not belong to the Tennessee Department of Children’s Services or the State of Tennessee unless explicitly stated. All links direct to their original source.
- Supporting Families in Child Welfare Affected by Opioid and Other Substance Use Disorders
- National Judicial Opioid Task Force
- Why Do Our Brains Get Addicted?
- Addiction Series
- Everything You Think You Know About Addiction Is Wrong
- The Rise of Fentanyl: Drug Addiction on the I-95: Two Years On
- Addiction: Kurzgesagt
- What Is Addiction?
- Webinar Recording: Umbilical Cord Drug Testing: A Discussion of Prevalent Issues
- If Only Film