Contract Provider Manual
Effective December 2018
The Contract Provider Manual is a document that outlines the responsibilities and requirements of service provision for the contract provider network. It is divided into thirteen individual sections pertaining to specific levels of care available to children and youth through contractual relationships between DCS and contract provider agencies.
Within each section description, the reader will also find a definition of the service and placement type, the admission/clinical criteria, and the service components required within the per diem. The user will also find links to mandated DCS Policy relevant to the subject matter contained within that section.
It should be noted that situations may arise in which discrepancies or ambiguities are encountered when applying the policies contained within the CPM. In such situations, the current DCS policy will supersede those items and requirements contained in the most current iteration of the Contract Provider Manual.
- Section One (1) Core Standards
- Section Two (2) Foster Care
- Section Three (3) Group Care Facilities (updated 02/2019)
- Section Four (4) Residential Treatment (updated 02/2019)
- Section Five (5) Sub-Acute Psychiatric Residential Care
- Section Six (6) Continuums
- Section Seven (7) Unique Care Agreements
- Section Eight (8) Primary Assessment Centers
- Section Nine (9) Juvenile Detention
- Section Ten (10) In-Home Services
- Section Eleven (11) Adoption
- Section Twelve (12) Supervised Independent Living
- Section Thirteen (13) Education Standards
- Secton Fourteen (14) Children with Special Health Care Needs