Tennessee WildCasts are weekly podcasts brought to you in both video and audio formats.
These podcasts provide information on the mission of the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, outdoor events and activities from hunting, fishing, boating and just about anything outdoors.
You can listen right here or subscribe and follow on iTunes or Google Play. You can watch on Facebook and YouTube. Come back each week and thanks for tuning in!
Catch WildCast on a station in your community.
- Wilson County TV - Saturday and Sundays at 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Smyrna TV Comcast Ch. 3 - daily at 11 a.m, and 8 p.m.
- Grundy County TV Ch. 6 – Saturday 9 a.m., Monday 7 p.m., Tuesday 9 a.m.
WildCast isn’t available in your area? Let your station know you would like to see Tennessee WildCast in your area. To learn more about this programming and other content email email@example.com.
WildCast features host, Jason Harmon, TWRA Information Specialist, Don King, Multimedia Development Chief, and longtime “voice of the TWRA.”
They bring to the air a variety of guests covering a huge array of outdoor content from fishing and hunting, boating, wildlife watching and wildlife management. Other regular co-hosts include the regional TWRA Information Specialists, Amy Spencer, covering West Tennessee, Barry Cross in Middle Tennessee, Mime Barnes, from the Cumberland Plateau area and Matt Cameron, with East Tennessee news and information.
The show also provides periodic insight behind some of the wildlife management decisions made by our governing board, The Tennessee Fish and Wildlife Commission. Recent guests include Ed Carter, the Executive Director of the TWRA, and members of the TFWC.
- TWRA is looking for partnerships that can help us get our spring outdoor message to your listening audience.
- We would like to provide your station with added value by attracting new sponsors to you to help support the message and to bring new outdoor customers to their businesses.
- For more information, contact Don King at 615-838-4803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Tennessee WildCast Broadcast Information