How to Email Invoices
Did you know that you can submit invoices electronically? While you still have the option to send them by mail, know that can also submit invoices using the following email address:
When submitting invoices via email, follow these instructions:
- When submitting your invoices, please make sure that they are signed and dated before you scan and email them to us. If the attached invoices are not signed, we will have to return them to you to be corrected before we can process them for payment.
- If you are sending more than one invoice, please indicate in your email how many invoices you are sending.
- Provide the following information in your email: invoice date, program code, program name, and dollar amount for each invoice attached. This will allow us to make sure we received all of the invoices that you intended to send and if any are missing, we can contact you immediately.
- If you are an agency that submits invoices for programs in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, attach two PDF files, one for each department.
- Use this email address to submit monthly invoices for Mental Health and Substance Abuse programs only. Please do not use this email address for any other items such as Policy 03 reports or any other correspondence.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please feel free to contact Mike Drewry at 615-253-4731.