TN Statewide Crisis Phone Line
The Tennessee Statewide Crisis Line, available 24 hours a day/365 days a year, is a resource for anyone experiencing a mental health crisis. All calls are routed to a trained crisis counselor in your area, who will provide you support and guidance, and work to connect you with appropriate community supports. This service is free! Call 855-CRISIS-1 (855-274-7471).
Are you or someone you know experiencing feelings such as:
- Sadness or loneliness
- Depression, Mood swings, Desperation
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Powerless over drugs or alcohol
- Hearing voices or seeing things that others don’t
- Thoughts of harming yourself or others, racing thoughts, or thoughts of helplessness
- Thoughts that others are out to harm you
Call the TN Statewide Crisis Line to help yourself or someone you know in a crisis.
Statewide Crisis Line Flyer