Creating collaborative pathways to resiliency, recovery, and independence for Tennesseans living with mental illness and substance use disorders.
A state of resiliency, recovery, and independence in which Tennesseans living with mental illness and substance use disorders thrive.
- Customer Focused: An unwavering commitment to keep patients and those who serve them at the forefront of every decision.
- Integrity: Honesty and truth in all that we do.
- Inspired Purpose: The call to action in service of a cause greater than one’s self.
- Excellence: The highest standards for services, efficiency, and conduct.
- Compassionate and Effective Leadership: The ability to make effective decisions and inspire others through active listening and empathy.
- Solutions and Outcomes-Oriented: The commitment to positive outcomes and meaningful changes in response to the critical needs of the Tennesseans we serve.
- Partnership: Beyond teamwork, collaboration based on mutual success to the benefit of the Tennesseans we are blessed to serve.