TWRA On The Go
Calling all Tennessee sportsmen/women and wildlife enthusiasts! Would you rather be outside enjoying all of the beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities that Tennessee has to offer? Are you looking for outdoor adventures?
The app is only backward compatible for Android devices running Gingerbread 3 or later and Apple devices running iOS 6 or later.
- Stay on top of all of the TWRA’s latest news through our RSS Feed
- Fingertip access to Tennessee’s Hunting/Trapping, Waterfowl, Fishing, & Boating Guides
- Buy your licenses, renew boats, and report and see your harvests online!
(just like the mobile optimized website site currently in use)
- Always know when sunrise and sunset is in your neck of the woods
- Find a WMA, Check Stations, Hunters for the Hungry Processors, Fishing Spots, Boat Ramps, and Wildlife Viewing Areas near you (and even get directions)!
- Upload your favorite trophy to the TWRA’s online Trophy Room
- Keep a Hunter’s Diary to remember your special moments in the woods and access your harvest log anytime
- Catch the latest fishing reports and identify your fish with our Fish ID Guide
- Learn more about Tennessee’s Watchable Wildlife
- Browse through delicious wild game and fish recipes
- Stay connected to the TWRA through our social media outlets at Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube
- And more!
Buy Licenses/Permits & Renew Boat Registrations
You can still purchase your licenses and permits at any TWRA license agent or online, but now you can also enjoy the added convenience of purchasing those licenses and permits on your mobile devices as well.
In addition, boat renewals can also be completed from the comfort of your mobile devices.
If you've used our online license system to do anything in the past, you'll have no problem using our mobile optimized website . It's intuitive design and user-friendly screens guide you step-by-step throughout the entire process, whether you're needing a hunting license, fishing license, a permit, or needing to renew your boat registration.
Report Harvests with the Harvest Log & Diary
After a long day of hunting, who doesn't want to get home or to the processor sooner? Well now you can! Check in your big game animal from the convenience of your cell phone or other mobile device.
The hunter must check the animals in one of three ways:
- At a traditional check station
- On the internet site
- On a smartphone or tablet with the TWRA Mobile App!
Deer and turkey shall be checked in at any approved TWRA checking station, on the TWRA mobile application before leaving the state or being gifted to another, and before the end of the calendar day. Evidence of the big game animal’s sex, species and antlered status (if applicable) must remain with the animal while afield and until checked in. After check in, the harvest confirmation number shall be available for inspection by TWRA personnel until time of final processing.
It is a violation of this section to provide false information during the check in process. By completing the required check in information, whether on paper or electronic form, the hunter is affirming that the information as it appears on the permanent record is valid and correct. This harvest record is a legal document. the harvest confirmation number shall accompany any big game animals taken to a taxidermist or meat processor.
See an example of a harvest report confirmation page
In addition to reporting harvests, when you use the TWRA's mobile website , you can also use the harvest diary to log your special moments and experiences while hunting as well. It's a great way to record your memories about your experiences all in one place!