February 9, 2023 - February 10, 2023
8:00 am to 4:30 pm CST
State Emergency Operations Center Suiter Room 3041 Sidco Dr. Nashville, TN 37204
This course provides training for personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course expands upon information covered in ICS 100 through ICS 300 courses, which are prerequisites for the ICS 400 course.
The target audience for this course is senior personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an Area Command or Multi-Agency Coordination Entity.
Explain how major incidents engender special management challenges.
Describe the circumstances in which an Area Command is established.
Describe the circumstances in which Multi-Agency Coordination Systems are established.
Participants must have successfully completed:
- IS0100,Introduction to the Incident Command System;
- IS0200, Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response;
- ICS 300 (E/L/G0300), Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents;
- IS0700, National Incident Management System, An Introduction;
- IS0800, National Response Framework, An Introduction
Recommended: Experience using concepts and principles from ICS 100, ICS 200, and ICS 300 and use of skills in an operational environment.