Resilient Tennessee Collaborative Goals
· Increase the potential that every child born in Tennessee leads a healthy, productive life.
· Raise public knowledge about childhood adversity, trauma-informed systems and resilient families and communities.
· Impact public policy in Tennessee to reduce childhood adversity and community conditions contributing to them.
· Support statewide data collection and data sharing to support programs, policies, protocols, policies to reduce childhood adversity and support trauma-informed systems.
· Seek additional dedicated funding and prioritize current funding to ensure support of Resilient Tennessee Collaborative mission.
· Provide support, technical assistance and/or available resources to assist local and regional communities to develop and lead collective impact efforts.