Commission on Children and Youth
The Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth meets four times a year to oversee the efforts of the agency. Current members are listed on this website. Meetings are open to the public, and agendas for the meetings are available in pdf format. Approved minutes from the meetings in the past year are also available. The Commission works through its committees.
- Executive Committee;
- Budget and Data Committee;
- Children’s Services Committee;
- Councils Committee;
- Juvenile Justice and Minority Issues Committee.
These Committees Meet on a Less Regular Schedule
- Legislative Committee (Meets Only When New Legislation is Introduced);
- Grant Review Committee (Meets Only When Grant Awards Are Being Considered);
- Audit Committee.