DHS Human Resources
The Department of Human Services' Human Resources office manages recruitment and placement, insurance, classification/compensation, and leave and attendance. Staff provides interpretation and guidance regarding civil service rules and regulations as they relate to performance evaluation, the disciplinary process, Americans with Disabilities Act, and grievance procedures.
The Tennessee Department of Human Services (DHS) is one of the largest employers in the State and we are growing! It is an exciting time in DHS as we strive to make a positive difference in the lives of more than one million Tennesseans through the various services we provide.
We continue to seek motivated, customer-oriented individuals to provide quality customer service to our clients. Would you like to be a part of the DHS team?
Executive Job Openings
- QISS Director of Operations
- Continuous Quality Improvement Director
- OGC Legal Assistant to Deputy General Counsels
- QISS Program Director 2 Quality Management Quality Control
- Director of Operations (Departmental Promotional Opportunity)
- Commissioner’s Designee Unit Legal Assistant
- DHS Program Director 2 - VR Transition Director
- DHS Auditor 2
For more job openings or additional information on the employment process, visit the Department of Human Resources’ website. You may also contact our Human Resources office at (615) 313-5570.