Medical Laboratory Board
- Waived Tests - Point of Care (Rev 5-2020)
- Waived Tests - Health Fair/Health Screens (Rev 3-2020)
- Guidelines - Point of Care Exemption Packets 1-2-2020
- Criminal Background Check Required for New Applications
- New Address (07-05-2006)
- Statute Change for Release of Medical Records (05-16-2006)
- Division of Health Related Boards Recruiting Board Consultants (09-19-2005)
- Director Level Credentialing Agencies Accepted by the Tennessee Medical Laboratory Board (05-16-2005)
New Telephone Number for Health Related Boards
The installation of a new telephone system has prompted a change in the toll-free telephone number for Health Related Boards. Effective Friday, January 9, 2004, after 4:00 p.m., the number will be changed to 1-800-778-4123. The local dialing number remains the same, 615-532-3202. Individual office extension numbers will remain the same. The new system is more user-friendly and was designed with the needs of the callers in mind.
The toll-free telephone number for the Office of Investigations will remain the same. It is 1-800-852-2187, with the local dialing number of 615-532-3421. These numbers should be used if you wish to obtain information on how to file a complaint or have questions regarding a disciplinary action against a health practitioner.