Parks Civil Citation Payment

EXAMPLE NOTICE OF VIOLATION (See image to the right)

Please read the violation and follow the instructions included.

Currently, Parks Civil Citation Payments can only be made in person or mailed to the park. If you need an address, select the park map image below.

Link to Tennessee State Parks - Find a Park page

To get the mailing address or phone number for a park, select the image above or the following link to the Tennessee State Parks, Find a Park page.