Program Evaluation Division
Child and Family Service Plan (CFSP)
Tennessee’s CFSP sets forth the vision and the goals to be accomplished to strengthen the overall child welfare system over the next five years. A primary purpose of the CFSP is to integrate the programs that serve children and families, including title IV-B, subparts 1 and 2 of the Act, and the Chafee and ETV programs for older youth and/or young adults formerly in foster care, into a continuum of services for children and their families to help comprehensively integrate the full array of child welfare services, from prevention and protection through permanency (45 CFR 1357.15(a)). By integrating into one five-year plan all of the separate plan requirements for the title IV-B programs, and the Chafee/ ETV programs, provides the opportunity to view Tennessee’s child welfare system and federal funding sources holistically to effectively and collaboratively develop strategies to strengthen the overall child welfare system.
- Tennessee Child and Family Service Plan 2020-2024
- CFSP Approval Letter
- Appendix A: Foster and Adoptive Recruitment
- Appendix B: Health Care Oversight and Coordination
- Appendix D: Training Plan
Additional processes that support achievement of the goals and strategies set in the CFSP is the Child and Family Service Reviews, the Program Improvement Plan, and the Annual Progress and Services Reports found below.
Fact sheets for specific groups have been created by the Children's Bureau.
- CFSR Manual
- CFSR DCS Presentation in PowerPoint. (PDF version)
- 6086 TN Child and Family Services Review Program Improvement Plan Approval Letter
- Tennessee Child and Family Services Review Round 3: Program Improvement Plan
- TN 2021 Annual Progress and Services Report Approval Letter
- Annual Progress and Services Report 2022
- Annual Progress and Services Report 2021
- Foster & Adoptive Parent Recruitment Plan 2020
- Health Care Oversight and Coordination Plan 2020
- Disaster Plan Draft 2020
- Training Plan 2020