News & Announcements
- NEW OSHA-NIOSH Heat Safety Tool available on Android and Apple devices.
- Register today for the 40th Annual Tennessee Safety and Health Conference, hosted in Nashville on July 31 - August 2, 2017.
- Construction Fatality Digest - Quarterly Report
- TOSHA has adopted new standards regarding walking-working surfaces, effective as of April 19, 2017. With no delay in Tennessee's enforcement, review changes related to the OSHA final rule.
- Protecting Workers from the Zika Virus
- TOSHA has implemented an online form to allow employers to report events that result in an employee being admitted to the hospital, an amputation, or the loss of an eye.
As you prepare your calendar for the coming year, we hope that you will include the 40th Annual Tennessee Safety & Health Congress in your plans for July 30 - August 2, 2017.
Since 1977, the Congress has been a joint venture between the Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration (TOSHA) and the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). The Congress offers a series of educational seminars to help employers and employees improve workplace safety and health, learn more about the latest trends, equipment, best practices, and network with peers.
More information is available at https://www.tnsafetycongress.org/.