Educational Conference Registration is now open
The Tennessee Bureau of Workers' Compensation invites you to our 22nd Workers' Compensation Educational Conference to be held in Murfreesboro, TN on June 12-14, 2019.
Early Bird Registration Special
Attendees who register before May 1 save $50
This year will be very special because we'll also be celebrating 100 years of workers' compensation with a special Centennial Gala & Dinner along with the announcement of the inaugural winner of the Sue Ann Head Award. The second evening will feature a silent auction to benefit Kids' Chance.
Who should attend?
Anybody and everybody who is or could be involved in a Tennessee workers’ compensation claim. Employers, insurance adjusters, self-insurers, third party administrators, safety and human resource managers, plaintiff and defense attorneys, health care providers, mediators, and medical and vocational rehabilitation providers are encouraged to attend to receive valuable information about Tennessee’s workers’ compensation system. Networking opportunities are plentiful, exhibitors will have the latest on industry products and services, and valuable seminars led by noted industry leaders from across the country will provide insight. Applications are pending for CRC, CDMS, CCM, CLE, SHRM and insurance provider continuing education credits. A certificate of attendance will be provided for other professional disciplines.
- Legal Ethics of Attorneys
- Workers' Comp 101 for Employers
- Interplay between TOSHA and Workers' Comp
- Ethical Practices in Caring for Injured Workers
- Functional Restoration Programs for Chronic Pain Patients
- Return to Work Considerations and the Next Step Program
- Regulators Roundtable with officials from other state WC systems
- Overview of International Paper's Injured Employee Advocacy Program
- More to be announced later
For questions related to the conference, email TN.WorkComp@tn.gov.
We'll be updating tn.gov/workers-comp-conference with session details as we get closer to the conference.