Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration
News & Announcements
- NEW OSHA-NIOSH Heat Safety Tool available on Android and Apple devices.
- Construction Fatality Digest - Quarterly Report
- TOSHA has adopted new standards regarding walking-working surfaces, effective as of April 19, 2017. With no delay in Tennessee's enforcement, review changes related to the OSHA final rule.
- Protecting Workers from the Zika Virus
- TOSHA has implemented an online form to allow employers to report events that result in an employee being admitted to the hospital, an amputation, or the loss of an eye.
We assist employers in achieving a safe and healthful workplace for their employees. Reduce workplace injuries and illnesses, reduce costs, and increase profits without the worry of citations or monetary penalties. This no-cost service is designed to assist employers in developing or enhancing safety and health management systems.
Training & Education
TOSHA Training Services assist employers, employees, and their representatives in reducing safety and health hazards in their workplaces and in complying with the requirements of Tennessee OSHA standards and regulations. Join us in our effort of reducing safety and health hazards in your workplace.