Skip to Main Content

OS/OW Permits

Single Trip & Annual Permits

Single Trip or Annual Permits must be obtained when traveling with oversize and overweight loads on Tennessee roadways before entering the state. All permit types may be obtained through the TNTRIPS website. Please be aware that to access TRNTRIPS an account must be created prior to attempting to log in. If your company does not have an active account please apply online for access at TNTRIPS Application. Customers may choose to use a third party permit agency to obtain a State of Tennesessee Oversize and Overdimensional Permit.