The goal of the Tennessee WIC Program is to stress the relationship between proper nutrition and good health.
This is especially important when it comes to the nutritional needs of pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, infants and children under five years of age.
Small Starts - Parental Goal Setting Worksheets
- Small Starts for Infants (0-12 months)
- Small Starts for Toddlers (1-3 years old)
- Small Starts for Families (4 years and older)
USDA Choose My Plate - Resources
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has developed Choose My Plate as a reminder to find your healthy eating style and build it throughout your lifetime. Check out the various brochures and tip sheets available in English and Spanish below.
USDA launched "My Plate, My Wins" to focus on helping families find real-life solutions for a healthy eating sytel. For more information, click here or view videos below:
- MyPlate, MyWins: Real Solutions from Real Familes
- MyPlate, MyWins: What's Your Healthy Eating Style?
Additional information specific for women, infants, and children are available by clicking the following links: