National Nutrition Month
Tennessee Celebrated National Nutrition Month
National Nutrition Month 2017 encouraged you to Put Your Best Fork Forward! During the month of March, the Tennessee Department of Health highlighted various nutrition-related activities across the state. Counties that hosted activities for National Nutrition Month are shown on the map below.
Over 100 events were submitted!
- 10 counties hosted cooking demonstrations
- 8 counties celebrated National Nutrition Month with events within their community
- 13 counties conducted group nutrition education classes
- 31 counties had an event that covering a breastfeeding topic
- 31 counties had special events such as worksite wellness, health fairs, and food sampling
- 56 counties had informational displays or bulletin boards within the local health department