Education Vision and Priorities
We will set all students on a path to success.
News & Events
The Chancery Count of Davidson County lifted the injunction on the Education Savings Account on July 13, 2022 at 9:51 am. The work to reinstate the ESA program is underway. The department is taking four business days to update program resources to ensure up-to-date information is available for families and schools. The website will relaunch Tuesday, July 19, 2022. Thank you for your interest in this important choice program. Direct inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
- TDOE Opens Applications for Innovative School Models Grant
- TDOE Launches 2022 TCAP Family Portal With “Know More, Learn More TN” Campaign for Tennessee Families
- TDOE Announces 2022-23 Tennessee Teacher of the Year Finalists
- TDOE Highlights Exemplary Innovative School Models in Tennessee
- TISA Rulemaking Hearing on July 28 Open to Public to Respond to Proposed Rules
- TDOE Announces 2022-23 Perkins Reserve Grant Awards Total $2.9M