How to Enroll
Enrolling is simple, just call your local Adult Education Program.
You are eligible to enroll in Adult Education if:
- You are at least 18 years of age*
- You are not enrolled or required to be enrolled in secondary school
- You are authorized to work in the United States**
- You don't have a high school diploma, OR
- You need help with math, reading, and writing, OR
- You struggle to read, write, or speak English.
* A 16 or 17-year-old may enroll in a state-approved adult education program under justifiable circumstances, however, she/he must first be withdrawn or exempted from school enrollment (including home school) by the local school system in which she/he resides. Please see the Adult Education Services for Minors policy for additional details.
Don't Forget Your ID!
Each applicant must provide a photo ID in the form of the following:
- Valid driver's license or State issued ID card
- Military ID