Skip to Main Content

Find COVID-19 Information and Resources
WED-SAT Weekly Certification Access - Last digit of Claimant’s Social Security number: All numbers

How to Enroll

Enrolling is simple, just call your local Adult Education Program.

You are eligible to enroll in Adult Education if:

  • You are at least 18 years of age*
  • You are not enrolled or required to be enrolled in secondary school
  • You are authorized to work in the United States**


  • You don't have a high school diploma, OR
  • You need help with math, reading, and writing, OR
  • You struggle to read, write, or speak English.

* A 16 or 17-year-old may enroll in a state-approved adult education program under justifiable circumstances, however, she/he must first be withdrawn or exempted from school enrollment (including home school) by the local school system in which she/he resides. Please see the Adult Education Services for Minors policy for additional details.

** Click here to determine if you are eligible to work in the United States


Don't Forget Your ID!

Each applicant must provide a photo ID in the form of the following:

  • Valid driver's license or State issued ID card
  • Military ID
  • Passport

You must provide proof of authorization to work in the United States click here to see acceptable documents.