Licensed Provider Frequently Asked Questions
The Office of Licensure is here to help our licensed providers in any way that we can. This list of FAQs is a good place to start if you are a provider who has a question about your license.
Need to Make a Change to Your Current License?
- To add or take away a category of services (including a request to change your life safety occupancy classification or licensed capacity) please use the following form: Change of Status
- To relocate your facility and/or service please use the following forms: Change of Status and Fact Sheet
- To name a new proprietor, Chief Executive Officer, or Executive Director, please use the following forms: Change of Status and Background Check
- To change the name of your site(s), licensee name, or name as it is known to the public, please use the following form: Change of Status
- To voluntarily close your facility/service, please use the following form: Change of Status
- The TDMHSAS Office of Licensure will also require you to mail in your current license.
- To request approval for a major renovation of your site(s), please use the following form: Fact Sheet
Need to Review Your Applicable Rules?
Need to Report an Incident?
- To inform TDMHSAS of an incident, use this form: Reportable Incident Form
For additional help, please contact one of our Regional Offices for assistance.