A Call for PresentersTennessee Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference (An In-Person Event)
The Tennessee Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is announcing the dates and issuing a Call for Presenters for its 2022 Workers' Compensation Educational Conference. The in-person conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Nashville SE in Murfreesboro, TN on August 15-17, 2022.
The Bureau is for looking for thought leaders with engaging and informative presentations that can improve injury outcomes, cooperation between stakeholders and the quality and efficiency of the Tennessee workers' compensation system. Topics should be of interest to a potential audience of 400+ that will include employers and HR representatives, employee representatives, plaintiff and defense attorneys, insurance carriers and adjusters, nurse case managers, risk managers, health care providers, and/or safety professionals.
Sessions are scheduled for either 60, 75 or 90 minutes and could be placed on the Agenda as either General (Plenary) Sessions or Breakout (Concurrent) Sessions depending on the targeted audience. Single presenters or panels composed of up to three presenters are allowed. Presentation rooms will include a laptop, projector, screen, and microphones.
Requests to present should be sent to email@example.com and are due by Friday May 13th, 2022, and should include:
- The name(s) of the presenter(s) and a summary of the topic(s) to be discussed. This information must include learning objectives and a biography of each presenter.
- Presenters must be able to indicate their knowledge and proficiency in the topics they present.
- PowerPoint presentations are preferred and, if selected, must be submitted by July 31, 2022.
- All content presented must be factual, and statistics should be cited and up-to-date. All copyright permissions must be in place before submission.
- Presenters must exhibit a high level of professionalism. Prior experience in public speaking is required.
- Presentations must not include solicitations on behalf of an individual, vendor, product, or commercial activity.
- Presenters may submit more than one presentation topic.
- Presenters will not be paid for their participation.
Please contact Jeff Francis, Assistant Administrator of the Tennessee Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and event organizer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-253-6269 for additional information.