June 14, 2023
9:45 am CDT
Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE Murfreesboro 1200 Conference Center Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Room: Cambridge AB
Speaker: Debra Livingston
Before the conference starts, please join Ms. Debra Livingston, CEO/Founder of ReEmployAbililty, Inc. who will discuss Return to Work: Recovering the Worker.
The conversation will include how return-to-work programs are vital to employee engagement and retention. Ms. Livingston will address a new approach to the return-to-work process that creates a greater sense of connection to the employer and community.
Employers are encouraged to attend this in-person REWARD Employer Group meeting. Brunch is included. No fee is required to attend this pre-conference employer meeting, though a reservation is required.
During the pandemic we encountered the isolation, uncertainty, and fear that is familiar to an injured employee’s experience. It made us rethink nearly everything relative to work, including our approach to returning injured or disabled employees to the workplace. Return-to-work (RTW) programs are a vital to employee engagement and retention. In today’s competitive employment market, lacking an effective RTW strategy exposes your business to the risk of losing talent. This session offers a new approach to employee retention and engagement in the RTW process that creates a greater sense of connection.
- Improve organizational processes and outcomes by understanding how Return-to-Work is a key element of your company’s employee engagement and retention strategy.
- Implement strategies such as flexibility and volunteerism to help build emotional bonds to your employees and their work.
- Recognize and mediate external factors that influence an workers’ return to work.
- Foster a positive team environment by utilizing the elements of a wholistic injured worker engagement model in the Return-to-Work process.
- Gather facts and information on the essential components of an offsite return to work program with nonprofit organizations.