May 19, 2020
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm CDT
The Medical Advisory Committee is comprised of practitioners in the medical community having experience in the treatment of workers’ compensation injuries, representatives of the insurance industry, employer representatives, and employee representatives to assist the administrator in the development of the treatment guidelines and advise the administrator on issues relating to medical care in the Workers’ Compensation system.
If you are unable to attend in-person, you can call in to 1-415-655-0003 (US TOLL) with the access code: 616 578 818.
You can also join via the WebEx App with the password: workerscomp.
Medical Advisory Committee
Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 1:00 PM CDT
Tennessee Room, 220 French Landing Dr, Nashville, Tennessee
- Call to Order
- Determination of a Quorum
- Approval of the Minutes of March 17, 2020 - action
- Conflict of Interest Forms
- ODG Update: February, March, April - action (digital copies sent with minutes)
- Telemedicine/Telehealth work group
- Mark Finks report
- Legislative Update
- Access to Care Report
- Annual Conference cancelled
Next Meeting: Tuesday, September 15, 2020