February 29, 2020
7:00 am to 6:00 pm CST
PEARL Center Bureau of Workers’ Compensation 220 French Landing Drive, Nashville (MetroCenter), TN 37243
The Tennessee Bureau of Workers' Compensation annual Physician Education Conference will be held on Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 7 AM to 6 PM. This one-day conference will be held at the Bureau of Workers' Compensation main office in Nashville. 220 French Landing Drive, (Metro Center) Nashville, TN 37243.
- Risks of Long Term Opioids
- Marijuana Update for Tennessee
- Alternatives to Opioids in Pain Management
- Practical Aspects of Causation Opinions
- Return to Work Considerations
- Work Comp 101: Common Mistakes and Best Practices
- Medical Impairment Rating Registry
- AMA Guides® 6th Edition Specialty Specific Training
Attendees will receive the password to download the presentations at the conference.
$150 if registered by January 31, 2020
$175 after January 31, 2020
Continuing Education Credits
9 hours - CME Credits
10.25 hours - CLE Credits
Contact Candlewood Suites in MetroCenter (Located 1/2 block from the conference site)
Conference Room Rate of $139.00 (+ tax) is available Friday and/or Saturday night.