November 19 & 20, 2019
Williamson County AG Expo Park
4215 Long Ln.
Franklin, TN 37064
The Veterans Services Accreditation Course is a two-week basic training session for County Veteran Service Officers and TDVS Staff who will prosecute claims before the United States Department of Veterans Services. More information on the course can be found on the Veterans Services Accreditation Course page.
- 8th Session, March 18 - 29, 2019
- 9th Session, May 20 - 31, 2019 (Originally: April 22 - May 3)
- Due to unforeseen circumstances and low enrollment, we will be re-scheduling the upcoming Veterans Services Accreditation Course to May 20-31. We are aware that the new dates fall during the Memorial Day week. We will accommodate the holiday with an abbreviated four-day schedule as has been common during other weeks that fell within a holiday cycle.
- 10th Session, July 22 - August 2, 2019
- 11th Session, October 28 - November 8, 2019
- 12th Session, January 20 - January 31, 2020
- 13th Session, April 27 - May 8, 2020