Statewide Freight Advisory Committee
In 2013, TDOT established a statewide Freight Advisory Committee (FAC) with members from the public and private sectors including truck, rail, water, air, and manufacturing industries, as well as members from academia. The statewide committee is divided into three Regional Freight Advisory committees based on the three grand divisions of the state - West, Middle, and East Tennessee. The statewide FAC Executive Committee has representatives from all modes and all geographies across the state. The regional FACs are encouraged to meet regularly to discuss freight issues and exchange information and data.
- Re-designation of the Primary Hwy Freight System
- TN River Inland Waterway Resilience Analysis
- Colonial Pipeline Disruption Scenario
- Alternative Fuels and the State of Tennessee
- Short Line Railroad Grant Program
- FAC 2021 updates